About SERVPRO of The Beaches / Ponte Vedra
Tom & Robin Braddock
Owners of SERVPRO of The Beaches / Ponte Vedra
SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra has been locally owned and operated by Tom and Robin Braddock for more than 29 years. They are a family business with strong roots and ties in the community, and have just celebrated their 36th year as SERVPRO franchise owners.
Tom Braddock is originally from Jacksonville, Florida and moved to Atlantic Beach as a young man. His first job was at Pinky Campbell's pharmacy as a Soda Jerk in 1964 (the brick and mortar known today as Ragtime in Atlantic Beach). He was also a volunteer Red Cross Jacksonville Beach Life Guard. Tom graduated from Fletcher high-school in 1967, GO SENATORS! He volunteered for the United States Air-force in 1968, served four years, and proudly attended Florida State University on the GI Bill.
Robin Hardin Braddock was born in Gainesville, Florida and grew up in the Bunnell/ Flagler County area. She moved to Jacksonville in 1978 as a medical assistant, following her graduation from Daytona Beach Community College (now Daytona State College).
When Robin and Tom met in 1978, Tom had already been working for SERVPRO for two years as a Technician. They saw SERVPRO as a good opportunity to not only be in business for themselves, but to serve their community as well. They purchased their first SERVPRO franchise in St. Augustine, Florida in 1981. Following with the Mandarin and then The Beaches/Ponte Vedra franchises just a few years later, making Tom and Robin Braddock's SERVPRO the longest continuously running cleaning and restoration company in North East Florida. Their two children Lauren Braddock Alcorn and Andrew Braddock are now involved in the family business. Andrew works as an Estimator and Lauren in Commercial Business Development. Their Son-in-Law, Benjamin Alcorn is the General Manager.
The Braddock Family, proudly making it "Like it never even happened" in the Beaches and Ponte Vedra for the past 29 years.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, 2016-2019
- Ellen Taylor, Ambassador, Ponte Vedra Division, St. John's County Chamber, 2017-2018
- Jacksonville Business Journal, Book of Lists, 2015-2019
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2019
- Jacksonville Chamber, Beaches Division, 2015-2019
- Jax Chamber, Arlington Council, 2016-2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, Board of Directors, 2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, Board of Governors, 2018
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair, 2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair-Elect, 2018
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Professional Development Committee Chair, 2016
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Social and Cultural Committee Chair, 2017
- Lauren Braddock, Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), YPG Board, 2016-2019
- Lauren Braddock, Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), YPG Board, Social Chair, 2019
- Michael Mitchell, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Board of Directors, 2016
- Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), 2015-2019
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, Ponte Vedra Beach Division, 2015-2019
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors, 2014-2018
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Master of Social Media Award, Ponte Vedra Beach Division, St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.